mandag den 19. december 2011

A romantic christmas

So christmas is soon!
-Another occasion to dress up amazing. And which color this year? Curls or not? Which nail color? I have some suggestions for you guys, take a look !


Red is the christmas color. It's warm and it's romantic.
So I figured.. A casual red dress with some white shiny stilettos. Warm and cold combinated to a perfect night.



This casual red dress is perfect for a christmas eve. It's sweet, beautiful, romantic and sexy at the same time.


A white pair of stilettos like these is just perfect for a cold winter night. They're white as snow, and the red dress will warm the out-fit up.





My Favorite
This dress is so sexy and sweet. It looks like this christmas present that has to be opened up.
Absolutely perfect for christmas!


And the shoes? 
I found this shoe, and I must admit that I'm totally blown away with this.
The red color is romantic and the details says christmas time!



And for the nails? 
 Red is classic !
 But if you like details and love being creative with your nails, then you should definately go for nails like these!

 Or these? 

About the makeup thing, I will let Michelle Phan give you some tips..
I've watched this video and I thought it is the perfect makeup for the evening.
Wanna watch? 

Now the hair...
And I thought curls is great. Soo I watched Bubz' video on simple curls, and I loved it!
Check it out !


Here is some other christmas fashion ideas...







Rate down below, and stay tuned  <-----
GWBG
Girls will be girls
-MissM

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar